The Forrest and District Community Group is a small but dynamic group of local residents with a commitment to representing the people in our community.
This includes to:
- Support and promote a positive, vibrant community
- Seek and administer funding to support community-driven initiatives
- Communicate and promote the activities, initiatives and achievements of the Forrest and district community.
President- Bob Brooks
Secretary (minutes) Sharon Bradshaw
Secretary (correspondence) Anthony Griffiths
Treasurer Carol Brooks
Members- Verna Griffiths, Jo Simms, Jennifer Vasilj, Les Roe, Geoff Kennedy, Peter Ashton, Simon Hoey
- Managing the Forrest website
- Co-managing redeveloping the Forrest information board
- Hosting a public meeting to decide future improvement and sympathetic development of Forrest
- Campaigning to build a neighbourhood safer place for better protection in bushfire.
Please contact us if you would like to raise an issue about something local!